E book Sales

FREE ADVERTISING

drive traffic to your site using hits2u.com

Grass Root Guide

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

“…What I believe in and I WANT." President Barack Husain Obama said this.

Just Another Thought...


What you are about to read is an excerpt from a book I am now working on.  When will it be completed, I do not know however, I am afraid these paragraphs do integrate our Progressive President and his agenda – accurately.


 “The bloodletting had ended.  Rolling masses of the discontent now lay silent.  Not a muscle moved. No head rose or turned for any reason, except for the concert played in the dead silence of death.  All present in opposition, now lay dead.  No longer able to voice their detestable treatment from the oppressive leadership, they lay silent. Who were these former beings of promise and hope now forced through the passage of eternity. 
            Among the new arrival to their time of judgment were agitators and supporters alike.  All trails and tendrils required being severed, as to leave no trail leading to the source of the big lie and the largest of liars. 
            The promises made from the whole cloth of lies and deceit, no longer saw themselves as the winners of fortune, but rather the recipients of dome.
            In retrospect, I cannot view my deeds as those standing in honor, nor of distinction.  To put it in the simplest of terms; I failed.
            At the time I viewed myself through a jaundiced eye.  The deeds I performed at that time were of no consequence to me, but later I would learn the initial payer would be my fellow man.  I saw no reason why I should have to bow myself before a lesser man than myself.  Why should I lower myself to such depths? Stoop so low as to see another individual as an equal.  My self esteem would not suffer the humiliations of such an act.  I dared not extend a helping hand nor, offer a comforting word to those I saw as lesser men.
            My power rested in my pallor, sought release in my deed, and gained refuge in all I had helped to destroy….” 

Unless we, as still free Americans, understand this is the result of Utopia sought, we will be the victims of the Master Victimizers.  Mr. President, “what you believe in and what you want”, is too expensive.       

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very well said! Very well said. The President(?) is on the wrong coarse in regards to the American people, without concern to the sound of our voices, yet with incriminate fortitude manifest scheme after scheme to destroy our freedom. As we know by his actions, and have heard him blatantly declare time and time over, "I","Me" "MY". We the people have no place in his egotistical persona. He, in his deranged mind stands blameworthy before the American people, continually blaming others for his neglect and failures, regardless how we, the true Americans who believe strongly in the Constitution may feel, there are those who continue follow him into the pits of destruction.